- Information Collection and Use Delta may collect personal information from you when you use the Site, such as your name, email address, phone number, or payment information. This information is used to provide you with the services you have requested and to communicate with you about your account and the services we provide. We may also use your information to improve the Site, to send you marketing communications, or to contact you for customer support purposes.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure Delta will not sell, trade, or share your personal information with any third party, except as required by law or as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested. We may share your information with our service providers, such as payment processors, to assist us in providing the services you have requested.
- Data Retention Delta will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested and as required by law. We will take reasonable steps to delete your personal information when it is no longer needed.
- Security Delta takes the security of your personal information seriously and implements reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. However, no security measures can guarantee the complete security of your information, and Delta cannot be held responsible for unauthorized access to your information.
- Children’s Privacy The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18, and Delta does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.