Delta Web Services (hereinafter referred to as “Delta” or “us”) is an IT company that provides web development, design, and digital marketing services to its clients. By accessing or using our website located at www.deltawebservices.net (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”).
- Eligibility You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Site or our services. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Use of the Site You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use, and display the Site and its contents for personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the Site. You agree not to use the Site for any illegal purpose, or in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Content Ownership The content of the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is owned by Delta and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may not use, copy, modify, or distribute the content of the Site for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Delta.
- Service Offered Delta provides web development, design, and digital marketing services to its clients. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to meet the timelines and specifications agreed upon with our clients. However, we cannot guarantee that all deliverables will be completed on time, as unforeseen circumstances may arise.
- Client’s Obligations As a client of Delta, you agree to provide us with all necessary information, materials, and access to your systems that we need to perform the services you have requested. You also agree to review and approve our work in a timely manner, to make timely payments as agreed, and to cooperate with us in resolving any issues that may arise during the course of the project.
- Confidentiality Delta agrees to maintain the confidentiality of all client information and to use such information only for the purpose of performing the services agreed upon with the client.
- Limitation of Liability Delta will not be liable for any damages or losses arising from or related to your use of the Site or our services. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages or losses, including but not limited to, loss of profits, data, or use of the Site or our services, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or other tortious action, even if Delta has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
- Dispute Resolution Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms or the use of the Site or our services shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Changes to Terms Delta reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Site after any changes